Terms and Conditions
In the following clauses, “we” / “us” means Bridge-Builders (registered as The Pocket Testament League, Ltd.); “you” means you as a user of this website and/or a registered member of Bridge-Builders.
- We will hold your user-data securely and use it only to provide you with gospels that you have requested; to send you news and information that you have asked for, and to process and keep a record of your donations.
- We will place on your device “cookies” that enable us to remember who you are and process your orders.
- By registering as a member of Bridge-Builders you grant us permission to keep your personal contact information and, if applicable, your order/payment details on our secure database. You also understand that this database is accessible directly by Verité Creative Media, the UK company to whom we outsource our contact management and order fulfilment processes, and by our website developer: Cronin Creative.
- Neither we nor Verité Creative Media nor Cronin Creative will ever disclose or pass on your personal contact information or payment details to any third party, excepting only that when you make a donation through the Bridge-Builders website, your financial transaction details will be passed through securely to WorldPay, the global company that handles all our online payments.
- You will respect our website and not post any content that may be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or remove content that is unacceptable to us.
Methods of Payment
We have selected WorldPay to manage the processing of donations through our website. Donations can be made in Great British Pounds only (GBP). Worldpay accepts card payments from the following credit and debit cards.
WorldPay’s payment solutions are trusted and utilised by thousands of businesses, big and small, in nearly all parts of the world. WorldPay’s e-commerce solutions are secure and easy-to-use and have enabled customers to gain access to valuable products and services through the Internet.
With WorldPay, you are provided with a variety of options for payment for Bridge-Builders donations, such as Visa, MasterCard, Switch and all the major credit cards & debit cards.
Money Back Guarantee
You may, however, cancel a donation/payment made on this website within seven days of making the order, please contact us via email or our contact us page to request for the order/donation to be cancelled. In order to cancel this we need to know your name and order number.
All refunds will be credited to the payment card used to make the order.